Marketing and Operations
Thu, Jun 30, 2022
Do you have a keen eye for aesthetics and visual design? And do you have a passion for both social media and a healthy lifestyle? You came to the right place! Nut House is looking for a content marketing intern (HBO/University), who would like to be part of a fast-growing business.
Your main responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Creating content: shooting amazing photos and videos; creating amazing stories
- Visual design: design invitations, newsletters, websites, flyers, and other promo material
- Social media management: content planning, posting, advertising
- Customer service: support our customers online
- Website management: add new products and product descriptions
What we ask from you:
- You know how to make things look good. Photoshop and Canva skills are a plus.
- Pro-active attitude combined with creativity: you're full of ideas
- You use excellent judgment when engaging with followers, and have a great instinct for what makes content travel on social media
- A creative eye and strong copywriting abilities
- Detailed-oriented with excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Social media guru: you are up-to-date on the latest social trends
- Nut lover! If you have an affinity with our products, it makes your job so much easier.
- Fluent in English
- Flexible attitude: you are okay with changing your daily routine or planning ad hoc if we need you to
What we'll offer you:
- A diverse full-time internship on a beautiful Caribbean island
- You get to work in a young and dynamic team
- You'll learn a lot from experienced marketing professionals
- ANG 500 monthly compensation
- Drivers license
- You will apply for the work permit application yourself (VRW / VVR)
- You're okay to work 1 till 2 days a week in operations if needed (roasting, packing, delivering, helping in the store)
Are you as excited as we are? Please submit your resumé, portfolio, and motivation in the form below!