Sales and Marketing
Thu, Jun 30, 2022
Are you an outgoing people-person who loves to socialize with others? And do you have a passion for both sales and building relationships? You came to the right place! Nut House is looking for a sales intern (HBO/University), who would like to be part of a fast-growing business.
Your main responsibilities in a nutshell:
- You'll be a representative of Nut House
- Produce sales material (one-pagers, presentations, flyers)
- Reach out to potential B2B customers through different channels (E-mail, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Events)
- Finding and bringing in new B2B customers, visiting big offices, and bringing in B2C customers
- Present products at businesses and events
- Customer relationship management:
- Regularly visit existing business customers
- Establish, develop and maintain strong customer relations
- Discuss progress/sales/other feedback with customers and report back to management
- Find new sales channels
- are outgoing, result-driven, and confident
- have excellent communication skills both written and oral
- have a pro-active attitude combined with creativity: you're full of ideas
- are fluent in Dutch and English both written and oral
- have a flexible attitude: you are okay with changing your daily routine or planning ad hoc if we need you to
It is a big plus if you...
- are a Nut lover! If you have an affinity with our products, it makes your job so much easier.
- have experience with Powerpoint or Canva in order to create sales materials such as presentations or flyers
What we'll offer you:
- A diverse full-time internship on a beautiful Caribbean island
- You get to work in a young and dynamic team
- You'll learn a lot from experienced business professionals
- ANG 500 monthly compensation
- Drivers license
- You will apply for the work permit application yourself (VRW / VVR)
- You're okay to work 1 till 2 days a week in operations if needed (roasting, packing, delivering, helping in the store)
Are you as excited as we are? Please submit your resumé, portfolio, and motivation in the form below!